$14.00 – $50.00
Northland Early-Mid Season
- Early-Mid season cross between Northern High-bush and Low-bush.
- Height is around 3-4 feet when mature, vigorous and moderately spreading. Can reach 5-6 feet when horizontal branches are heavily pruned.
- Ripens around July 10 in central New York.
- Consistent yields around 15-20 pounds per bush.
- Fruit ranges from small to medium size.
- Quality of berry is moderately firm with a medium picking scar, if berries are picked soon after ripening. The color is dark blue and has a wild berry flavor.
- Bred for low chill areas and can handle heavy snow loads.
- Very nice ornamental plant as foliage is beautiful all throughout the year. Dark green leaves in summer and orange-red in fall with yellow branches in winter.
- Hardiness Zones 7a-3b.
- PH of soil needs to be 4-5.5.
1 gallon 2 yr, 1 gallon 3yr, 2 gallon, 7 gallon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.