$14.00 – $35.00
- Mid Season Northern Highbush
- Height is 4-6 feet at maturity and upright.
- Ripening date is around July 18 in central New York.
- Yields consistent 10-20 pounds per plant at maturity.
- Fruit size is large.
- Berry quality is firm, picking scar is small, and berries are bright blue.
- Very hardy and drought resistant fiery red in the fall.
- Blue Crop is the most widely planted mid-season northern highbush variety in the United States.
- Hardiness zones 4-7.
- pH of soil needs to be 4-5.5.
1 gallon 2 yr, 1 gallon 3 yr, 2 gallon, 3 gallon, 5 gallon, 7 gallon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.